Well, it has been a few weeks since I've been heard from on here. It has been a busy and up and down couple of weeks in my personal life, but if I can't get something done for this card, then I probably just shouldn't be doing this anymore. We are a bit removed, but I never got to say RIP to Allan Nascimento. His passing kind of came out of nowhere and really caught me by surprise. Obviously, all the best to his family and everyone who knew him, but it really made me pause and think about life as a whole. It made me question a lot of things and how much value I place into them and just sort of take an inventory of everything in my life. It was a reminder that anything can happen at any time no matter who we are and to make the best of every day and every situation. Surround yourself with people who make your day and life better, forgive people where you can, and protect your peace the best you can, whatever that may mean for a given situation. I think that may have been a message I needed to hear more than I realized. Anyways, we have a card that seems to be getting a lot of split opinions. Some seem to be really excited for it and others seem to think it isn't worth watching. Having lived in the Philadelphia area for the last few years, I can say that there is a bit of disappointment locally surrounding a lot of the people who didn't appear on the card. We had Joe Pyfer fall off and, for whatever reason, couldn't get Sean Brady on it either. Missing those 2 really feels like a big miss on the UFC's part, but it should be a solid night of action regardless. Just to be clear, my picks will be in the bolded font, and the real results will be listed next to it in italics after the fight is official. Official bets will be at the bottom. Bets are now being officially tracked at BetMMA as well
Myktybek Orolbai defeats Jeremiah Wells Result:
For this to be the first fight of the night is probably a pretty good sign for this event. Given the quality of fights we've had the last couple of weeks, this will be a welcomed sight. This really should be a good spot for Orolbai and the betting lines indicate just as much. Orolbai should be able to win this fight just about wherever it goes. That isn't to say that Wells is a bad fighter because he certainly is not. He's pretty well rounded in his own right. I think the path of least resistance for Orolbai is through the grappling. Wells is a solid wrestler, but I think Orolbai is just better and would probably be able to control Wells if he solidified top position. I think Orolbai is able to fight at pace better as well and will have the cardio edge in this one. If the fight stays standing, I favor Orolbai there as well, but I think that gives Wells his best chance. Wells is extremely explosive, even at his age, and still carries a lot of power in his hands. At least early, he might have a speed advantage and with Orolbai's lack of striking defense, there is the chance he can catch him and put him down. The downside of standing for Wells is that the gap in durability is pretty significant. Orolbai has shown and ability to take a ton of damage and continue fighting while Wells doesn't have the best chin anymore. Orolbai isn't an amazing striker by any means, but he seems to carry quite a bit of power himself and with the state of Wells' durability, I think him finding a knockout is very much in play. If Wells was a little more technical in his striking, I think this would be a more interesting matchup, but he isn't, so it's not. If Wells doesn't find the kill shot in the first few minutes or so, the fight starts to slide in Orolbai's favor pretty quickly.
Bets to consider: Orolbai by KO/Points -180
This isn't an angle I take very often and can't remember ever suggesting it here, but the number just kind of caught me off guard. For someone to be -1000, you don't normally see their methods so evenly split. I think the reason I see this line as so surprising is that I just don't put a ton of value on the Orolbai submission line. Wells is a pretty decent grappler and has only been submitted once in his career. Orolbai is a pretty good grappler himself and while he has some submissions on his resume, it's not like he's some BJJ wizard that just insta-subs everyone he gets down. I considered the over earlier in the week, but that number has grown into the -155 range as of this writing and at that point, I think this number is better. I think Orolbai just sliming him out on the feet is a much likelier outcome than a submission and honestly think a decision is likelier than a submission as well. I'm not saying to run to the window on this or anything, but it just ended up way more playable than I would have guessed for someone who is -1000 on the ML.
Ramiz Brahimaj defeats Neil Magny Result:
This is probably the fight I have the least feel on for the night. I've found myself going back and forth about how to approach it, which is probably a sign that the fight is lined properly and to just stay off. As for the fight itself, I think part of what is making it difficult is that Ramiz has shown a lot of improvements over the last few years. His striking has gotten noticeably better and I don't think his cardio is as bad as it once was. His striking still isn't amazing and his cardio can still be a problem, but they are not the detriments they once were. He's a solid wrestler and a pretty dangerous grappler. On the Neil side, he's obviously declining, but just how far gone is he. The answer to that is that he's likely pretty far gone, but this would kind of be the new low for him. I kind of think Neil is still a better striker although he does really poorly with low kicks and Ramiz does throw some hard kicks. He's also not a great defensive wrestler and has spent a lot of time on bottom over the last few years. I do think Ramiz can get him down and probably look pretty good on top. There are two things that really hold me back on him though and the first is the size. Magny is a lot taller and a lot longer. Being the better striker with advantages that significant won't be easy to overcome for Ramiz. The bigger thing is the cardio gap. While I think Ramiz has improved, Magny should have better cardio by a considerable amount. If he can survive the first half of the fight, there is a real chance that he can flip the script in the second half. I think it sort of comes down to how bad his defensive wrestling is these days. If Ramiz can get takedowns even when he's tired, he can probably stay safe and survive. If he can't, Magny is going to make a late surge and might be able to finish him. I have to lean Ramiz, but it isn't something I feel confident in at all.
Bets to consider: Magny ML +130
Earlier in the week, the ML situation was near pick 'em. I think betting Ramiz there made a decent bit of sense. As the line has pushed out, I think it is a lot more reasonable to start considering jumping in on Magny. It's such a tough call for me, which is a sign to just stay away, but if the line keeps moving then I might not have a choice. I think the thing for me is that if Ramiz wins, he very likely looks like value. I think a bulk of Ramiz's wins are probably early finishes where Magny's chin is just gone and he gets folded, Ramiz beats up his leg and Neil collapses, or Ramiz gets on top and finds a sub without too much resistance. If the fight extends, there is really almost no way that Ramiz looks -150 though and even if Ramiz survives and edges out a decision while just hanging on in round 3, you wouldn't feel good holding a Ramiz ticket. I guess this will be one to wait and see how the money comes in as we approach fight time.
Lucas Fernando defeats Rafael Tobias Result:
This is pretty clearly the worst fight on the card. Long term, I don't think either of these guys are destined for long UFC careers, but stylistically, it does make for an interesting enough matchup I guess. I guess I think Fernando is better? I don't know. His striking does seem pretty solid. He's big and long and has some pretty good power. I think he has fast hands and is a decent enough technical striker for the division. The downside is that his grappling is absolutely awful and anyone worth their weight in salt is going to take him down and beat him up pretty badly. As for Tobias, I guess he's a grappler, although he's not really anything special there. He is pretty young and is likely making improvements, but he has a long way to go both in the wrestling and BJJ. His striking is not very good and it doesn't really even seem like he has a feel for what is going on at space. He throws with power, but that is really about it. That leaves us with a solid striker with a large reach advantage with 0 grappling against a poor grappler with 0 striking. It wouldn't surprise me if Tobias is able to get to his takedowns and ends up looking pretty good, but his level of grappling is just too low for me to feel confident about it. I think it is really the reach advantage that has me feeling better about Fernando. Tobias will have to close a significant amount of distance and I think he gets hit hard while trying to do so. Tobias has seemed pretty durable, but unless he can get this fight down, he is going to absorb a lot of damage from a much cleaner striker with better power. I think he ultimately does get finished.
Bets to consider: Tobias ML +240
This is probably a pretty easy fight to stay away from just because there are enough better spots on this card that it doesn't really feel necessary to jump in here, but I wouldn't necessarily blame anyone who did. Fernando is just not the caliber of fighter who should be -300 in any UFC fight and Tobias does bring the style matchup you would want when fading Fernando. I think I am ok to not lose money on this fight, but I can't say it is the worst shot in the world. Tobias submission is +700. There's worse dart throws out there, so if you feel compelled then that's fine, but I think there's plenty of other spots to jump in.
Vicente Luque defeats Tresean Gore Result:
This is one of the more interesting fights of the day for me. We have whatever is left of Vicente Luque and it really seems like he is on his last leg. It is at the point where he doesn't really even seem like the same guy anymore. Luque was as blood and guts type of fighter as there's been and to see him taking his ball and going home is just a shock to the system. I do kind of think he has enough left to deal with Gore though. I just haven't really been the biggest fan of his over the last few years. I saw some potential in him early on, but he just hasn't done anything with it. His striking just isn't very good and his output is nonexistent. I think his power is very much overstated. His defense isn't very good and he doesn't really even have much of a chin. His defensive wrestling is solid, but I don't see him as much of an offensive grappler. I know Luque is washed, but at the same time, I just don't really think Gore is it. Even in his current state, I think Luque is a much cleaner boxer with more power in his hands with equal or better durability.
Bets to consider: Luque ML -108
Even with all of the downside factored in, I still think Luque should be a small favorite. I get that we've seen Luque just melt and kind of give up recently, but I just don't really see what Gore has or does that would lead to that result. He's not going to out strike Luque technically. He's not going to push a pace. He's not going to grapple him. I just don't really see a reason for Luque to quit. I think I'll ride with him one last time.
Donte Johnson defeats Eric McConico Result:
If Fernando vs Tobias is the worst fight of the night, this one is probably next up. I just don't really think there's too much to say about this one. I can appreciate what McConico brings to the table for what it is, but it just isn't likely to lead to many wins at the UFC level in my opinion. He's like a medium-low output technical kickboxer with no power or grappling. He's not the worst fighter you'll ever see, but unless he's fighting guys who are just clearly levels below him, he has no real way of separating or looking good. He won't pull away with volume. He doesn't have the power to find a finish. He isn't an offensive wrestler to get top time. On top of that, he doesn't have all that great of a chin and he's in his late 30s now. With all due respect, that just isn't really a recipe for a ton of success. Johnson is kind of the exact opposite in a lot of ways. He's not as put together of a striker, but he has pretty much every other advantage. He's younger, faster, more powerful, more durable, and a better grappler. I think Johnson probably finishes him before too long.
Bets to consider: Under 2.5 rounds -154
This under isn't a great number by any means, but I think it is playable. I just don't really see what McConico has in his bag of tricks to be able to deal with Johnson. I'm not someone who advocates for playing big favorites very often, but I think Johnson is probably a good parlay piece this week. Even at -320, I think that is a fine enough price to pair up with another mid sized favorite or 2. Not to given anything away, but parlaying him with Dern might not be the worst idea in the world.
Charles Johnson defeats Eduardo Chapolin Result:
Another fight where I won't have much to say since this fight was put together on short notice, but I do lean the Johnson side very slightly. Johnson does seem to pretty clearly be declining. I don't think he's as fast or as durable as he once was and it doesn't quite seem like his cardio is as good as it was even a couple of years ago. With that said, he does have good size for the division and he will have a reach advantage here. He should have an output advantage on the feet as well. I don't really suspect that either side has much of a grappling edge in this one. If Chapolin had been on a full camp, I may feel differently because Chapolin does do some things that I think would give Johnson some issues. Chapolin likes to go forward and Johnson is a little too comfortable fighting off of his back foot. He does throw with power and as I said before, Johnson doesn't seem as durable as he used to be. While Johnson may be regressing in the cardio department, I think he still has the advantage both there and with the striking output. Putting that together with a short notice Chapolin and I have to lean to the Johnson side slightly.
Bets to consider: Johnson ML -120
I wouldn't be excited to play this number, but I did at least think about it and don't hate the spot. You're getting a seasoned, experienced, veteran fighter with reliable output and while his cardio has taken a step back, it is still ok against a guy who took this fight in the middle of the week. Chapolin does some things that I like and that I think match up well with Johnson, but at small favorite money, I think a play on Johnson is justifiable.
Chidi Njokuani defeats Joel Alvarez Result:
As the resident Chidi fan, this shouldn't come as too much of a surprise, but I really don't understand the line on this fight at all. Joel Alvarez is a very dangerous fighter, but having to move up to 170 has really taken away a lot of what made him so dangerous now that he's fighting guys mostly his own size. That isn't to say that Alvarez isn't dangerous at all because he still is. He's got big power and can throw some nasty kicks. He has a really dangerous submission game although he isn't a great wrestler and I don't think he'll have an easy time getting Chidi down in this one. His cardio isn't bad, but it isn't amazing either. Now that we're on cardio, it's not like Chidi is in a great spot cardio wise either. It has looked a bit better recently, but still nothing that stands out. Chidi should be the clearly better striker in this one though and it comes with a small reach advantage. When this fight is at space, Chidi should look pretty good. I imagine that Alvarez will want to use some big strikes to close the distance and try to get Chidi down, but I just don' really think that is going to work all that well for him. He's not a great wrestler and Chidi has solid first level takedown defense. If Alvarez did get on top whether from a takedown or if he can hurt Chidi and get on top that way, he'll be in a good spot as Chidi is not very good off of his back. However, I think it is much more likely that Alvarez gets himself stuck in the clinch where Chidi is very good. I think that unless something weird happens, we probably getting a competitive fight where I favor Chidi at space and in the clinch. I think he pulls the upset here.
Bets to consider: Njokuani ML +240
I just don't really get where this line comes from. I get that Alvarez is very live to land something crazy and finish the fight. He could pull out a jump knee or spin kick or something and flat line Chidi on the spot. Maybe his cardio is better and he looks better down the stretch. Those things are very possible and if you want to make Alvarez a favorite off of that and the grappling potential then I wouldn't push back too hard. I just don' see how that gets anywhere near -300. Chidi is the better striker and has the reach advantage that he can actually utilize. He has good takedown defense against a guy who isn't a particularly good wrestler and will have the clinch advantage if it stalls there. If both guys are gassed down the stretch, I think I trust Chidi to fight behind his jab and front kick to the body more than Alvarez loading up for a big hook or body kick every 25 seconds. I don't know, it just seems pretty easy to me.
Esteban Ribovics defeats Edson Barboza Result:
There's really not much to say about this fight. There was a day and time where Edson would have had a real chance in a spot like this, but those days are many years behind us at this point. He's just clearly on the downside of his career at this point and his strengths have tailed off and his weaknesses have gotten even worse. Edson never had great cardio and it is in an even worse spot these days. He's still somewhat dangerous while he has energy, but that should last a few minutes at most. On top of that, he's not as durable as he once was and against someone like Ribovics, it is just kind of a recipe for disaster. For better or for worse, Ribovics comes to scrap. He's going to come forward and bang it out with Edson and while I guess that does give Edson a chance to land his kill shot, it basically empties whatever gas tank he has left. Ribovics is much younger, faster, more powerful, more durable, and has the better output at this stage. My guess is that he folds Edson sooner than later.
Bets to consider: Barboza round 1 KO +3000
There's really nowhere to play this fight. Take the dart throw on Edson KO 1 or pass it. There's really no way to play Ribovics. Round 1 KO is +210 and round 2 KO is +400, which is about as bad as those numbers can get. The under 1.5 at +110 is far from the worst price ever, I just hate the under 1.5 in almost any fight. I guess if you're feeling dangerous then that is the spot to steer towards. It covers basically all of Edson's win equity and a vast majority of Ribovics as well.
Mansur Abdul Malik defeats Dustin Stoltzfus Result:
This fight is similar to Johnson vs McConico earlier in the night in a lot of ways. The difference is that I think I could actually make a more reasonable case for Stoltzfus to pull of the upset. He's much more technical than Mansur and has better output on the feet. I don' really project much if any grappling success, but Stolzfus may be able to get a takedown, especially in an extended fight, although I don't think it is likely. When someone is -700, you're not going to see a ton of advantages for the dog, but being a more technical striker with better output and even in the grappling isn't a terrible spot to be in. The reason I won't push it any further than that is the difference in physicality and athleticism is night and day. Mansur is much faster, much more explosive, much more durable, with significantly more power. The big downside on him as that he is very live to just do nothing. He is much too comfortable not throwing strikes and it is going to end up losing him a fight he should otherwise win sooner or later and it wouldn't really surprise me if it was this one. The reason I'm not projecting it to be this one is because Stolzfus doesn't have good defense, doesn't have good cardio, and doesn't have a good chin. It kind of feels like a fight where Stoltzfus looks pretty good up until he doesn't and then the fight is over.
Bets to consider: Under 1.5 rounds +115
This is the kind of betting scenario where I feel like there's two ways to go about it, but you kind of end up talking yourself in circles. That circle kind of goes like this. Conventional wisdom tells you that the most likely outcome is that Mansur knocks him out. You go to the book and see that the over/under is set at 1.5 and you think to yourself, well, he probably knocks him out, but I don't like that 1.5 line because Mansur just doesn't really throw strikes. You look at the over and don't really like -146 and then think well, if the fight is going over, then there's no way Mansur looks -700, so I should probably look at the Stoltzfus ML. Then you say well, I don't want to bet him because I'm pretty sure he's going to get knocked out and that brings your right back to the start. I think you either have to plant your flag that Mansur executes him quickly and take the under at plus money or you have to be worried about his output and if you think the fight goes over, then you close your eyes and bet Stoltzfus because there's no outcome where this fight goes over and Mansur looks like a -700 favorite. I don't love either side but think I would go with the under if forced to choose.
Jalin Turner defeats Kaue Fernandes Result:
This is kind of a weird fight. On one hand, I think Turner is probably the better fighter in basically every aspect of MMA. I am just not really a fan of much of Kaue's game. He throws good low kicks, but that's kind of it. He has some opportunistic submission skills, but he's not much of a wrestler. I guess he has decent output on the feet, but he doesn't really present much danger there. Turner is kind of the opposite. He presents a ton of danger everywhere. He's much faster and has a lot more power. He has a wider array of strikes at his disposal and if they're striking in the pocket, I feel really confident that he can put Kaue out. He's also a much better wrestler and I think he can take Kaue down whenever he wants. The biggest question for Turner is that he really didn't look like himself and didn't have a lot of fight left to the point where he retired from the sport briefly. He came back and while he looked fine in his last fight, it wasn't enough to say that he's back to being the Jalin Turner of old. Even if he isn't, I think he's enough to beat Kaue Fernandes right now.
Bets to consider: Turner ML -116
I have no idea what is going on with this line right now. At one point, Turner was out close to -170 and I thought that was fine. Then it came in a little to the -140 range and I thought maybe this is when I should make a move and I figured I would sleep on it and then make a final decision in the morning and I woke up and now it's almost pick em. I get that Turner might not be that guy anymore. I just don't really think he has to be. I think he has more than enough skill to cover Kaue and even if he's 80% of what he used to be, he should probably finish him without too much resistance.
Mackenzie Dern defeats Gillian Robertson Result:
There was a time where I felt like Gillian had a better chance than people were giving her credit for, and while I do still think that to a degree, I've kind of cooled on it a bit. I still think there is some scope for Gillian getting takedowns and spending some time on top. I actually feel pretty good about Gillian finding some takedowns. I think the question is what really happens once it is there. I don't think it is especially likely that Gillian just controls Dern. Dern is just too good and too aggressive off of her back for me to think that Gillian will have lots of success there. There is also the physicality difference where Dern has a noticeable edge. Gillian is a better wrestler, but I do think it is in the realm of possibility that Dern can get a few takedowns of her own and spend some time on top. I think the striking favors Dern as well. I think Gillian is the more technical of the two, but the power difference and overall aggression favors Dern. I think what more firmly has me feeling better on Dern is that I think she possesses most of the finishing ability. Gillian just doesn't have the physicality or power to do the kind of damage required on the feet. On the ground, while she could get some time on top, she's not going to submit Dern. Dern is just too gifted of a BJJ practitioner. If anything, I think Dern would be the more likely to find a submission. I think we get a fight that plays out mostly competitively on a minute to minute basis, but think Dern has the qualities to swing the close and competitive rounds in her favor. She has the power edge, she has the output edge, she has almost all of the finishing equity, and she has the physicality in the clinch. Gillian has the wrestling edge, but I don't think that the activity and danger that Dern presents from bottom are going to allow her to just top time her way to a decision.
Bets to consider: Over 4.5 rounds -156
I'm a little surprised the over doesn't have more juice than this. I'm honestly considering a play. I just don't see much of a path for a finish outside of a Dern submission. There's no way for a Gillian standing finish. I would say a Dern standing finish is only a few percentage points higher. I don't put much stock into a Gillian sub. Dern sub is possible, but it is getting to the point where I think the true danger she presents off of her back is a bit overstated. We have seen her in fights how many times where people are saying one takedown and the fight is over and it hasn't happened. She's been with worse grapplers that she hasn't subbed. I think a good chunk of the ground time is her on bottom and while I would never rule out her finding an arm bar or triangle, it's not like Robertson is useless on top. I would be a little surprised to see a finish, so I think over makes more sense than anything. I guess you could flip that on me and say if I feel so good about over then shouldn't I feel better about the Robertson side. I guess you would be right, but I think the finishing capability is more so a feather in Dern's cap than something I'm putting real weight into. I think that makes me feel better about Dern -200 than saying Dern shouldn't be favored at all. It's really the physicality, output, and power edge that make me feel like Dern is the side. If we see the line move in Dern's favor, I don't mind anyone taking the Gillian shot at all, but I just can't get there myself. I think over at -156 is a pretty solid spot.
Islam Makhachev defeats Ian Garry Result:
That all brings us to the main event and I think it is a much better fight than what some people seem to be suggesting. Maybe it is just the vocal portion of the fanbase or the general, casual fans, but a lot of people seem to be resigned to a boring Islam win without much intrigue. While I agree that this fight is pretty likely to not be super fun to watch, I think this is the toughest matchup on paper that we've seen for Islam in awhile. I don't think I need to break these guys down stylistically so much, but rather how their skills fit together. Obviously, we know plan A for Islam is to get the takedowns going and I do suspect that Islam can get some here. The thing is, I don't think the takedowns are free like some people seem to think. The best comparison we can look to is when Ian fought Shavkhat and we didn't see him get mugged in the grappling there. He only got taken down twice and one of them he got right back up. Ian is a striker by trade, but he's a pretty solid grappler as well. It's also not like we've seen Islam just wiping guys out on the mat a bunch over his last handful of fights either. He didn't really control Volk all that easily and that was Volk coming up from 145. I can give that somewhat of a pass though as that was what I think will go down as the best featherweight of all time at the peak of his powers, so maybe that version of Volk is even better than we thought. What really stood out to me though was that he didn't have as much success against Poirier as I would've suspected. A large chunk of that fight was a blood and guts war on the feet other than the very early part of the fight and Islam subbing him in the 5th. He dumpstered Moicano but no one really thinks Moicano is that level of fighter and he mugged Jack to win the title, but everyone in the know saw that Jack's grappling was a major liability very early on in his career. If Shavkhat, who is a real welterweight, couldn't really get Ian down, I don't think Islam is going to come in and look like prime DC and start tossing him around the cage. What I do think is more likely is Islam finding some control time in the clinch. I think each round probably sees over a minute of clinch control time and we see Ian take a knee along the fence and have to work his way back up. I think that is probably what we see a lot of if Islam were to win. If this fight is at space, I feel pretty good about Ian looking good there. Ian has really good footwork and won't just walk into takedowns in the same way that Jack did. I think Ian has a chance to do a lot of what Volk was able to do standing except instead of Islam being bigger than Volk, Ian will be bigger than Islam. There is also taking the durability into account and Islam has looked more human as of late. He had the flash KO early on, but he got hurt and dropped by Volk and was stung a couple of times by Poirier. All of this to say that I still favor Islam outright and will pick him to win, but there is a very real path of Garry here. I think the reason I ultimately won't pick Garry straight up is that it feels like he has a very thin line to walk. He's probably going to get pressed against the fence a decent bit and then when he's at space, he does fight behind a jab very well, but I don't know if that is really going to be enough to swing rounds. I also don't know if he will be hesitant to throw kicks and get them caught and taken down. There's also a chance the moment gets to him and especially if Islam has success early, he could start over swinging and get himself taken down. I'll pick Islam, but feel pretty confident that Garry makes this a close fight.
Bets to consider: Fight goes the distance -148
I'll have two bets on this fight. The first will be a small shot on Garry for all of the reasons I said above. I would be pretty surprised if I go to bed tonight thinking Islam was value at -330. I feel really confident that Ian covers his price and makes this close. The second bet is goes the distance. Garry just really isn't much of a knockout threat. He doesn't have a ton of power to begin with and he doesn't really sit down on his shots and go for it. He's happy to touch and go and move on the outside. I wouldn't be shocked if knocks out Islam because of what I talked about before, but I don't really think his gameplan is to go in there and sit down on some big right hands and try to put him to sleep. As for the grappling, I think an Islam sub is kind of out there as well. I don't think he's going to have an easy time getting Garry down in the first place and even if he does, Garry is a more than competent grappler. Any Islam finish feels like it would kind of be how it went in the Poirier fight where it was more exhaustion based than anything. Islam didn't sub Jack in his last fight, so I can't have a ton of confidence he'll suddenly do that here.
That's it from me on this one. I think it will be a pretty fun card and an interesting night of action. The early part of the night should have plenty of finishes and then some decisions to close it out, but I think it will be good action nonetheless. Have a great night and enjoy the card. Official bets will be below.
Official Bets
Orolbai TKO or points 1.25 units at -175
Vicente Luque ML 1.02 units at -102
Chidi Njokuani ML 0.75 units at +240
Jalin Turner ML 2 units at -116
Dern/Robertson Over 4.5 rounds 2.5 units at -156
Ian Garry ML 0.5 units at +270
Garry/Makhachev FGTD 2 units at -148
Net Gain/Loss
Event Total:
Previous Year to Date Total: -1.53 units
Updated Year to Date Total:
UPDATE:
Weekly Record:
Previous Year to Date Record: 40-18
Updated Year to Date Record:
Comments
Post a Comment